13 Feb 2024, 04:37
Let's Chat!
I only have 1:):)
So happy lol
So happy lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Feb 2024, 04:40
Let's Chat!
gah, haven't been able to speak here for a while, I forgot how alot of it works
"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
13 Feb 2024, 04:46
Let's Chat!
Oof lol
Well welcome back!!
Well welcome back!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Feb 2024, 04:49
Let's Chat!
13 Feb 2024, 04:52
Let's Chat!
I will most likely be deactivating this character the second i figure out where everything is again, and will apply as a first year. What are the first years up to? I only remember people who I think are 5th years by now
"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
13 Feb 2024, 04:54
Let's Chat!
First years are mostly revelling in the greatness of their overlord Jeff
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
13 Feb 2024, 05:03
Let's Chat!
jeff?Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 04:54 First years are mostly revelling in the greatness of their overlord Jeff
"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo