Last person to post wins!
Me
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
ORDER ORDER ORDER
Let's play a fair game and let Damion have the trophy for he's the last one
I wonder who am I to decide
Let's play a fair game and let Damion have the trophy for he's the last one
I wonder who am I to decide
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
YAY thank you
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Congrats Damion,
*Goes off to mix poison into Macarons*
*Goes off to mix poison into Macarons*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Last person to post wins!
what kind of poison is that? *looks over*
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Last person to post wins!
I heard poison!
Last person to post wins!
OIYE!! Stop stop
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Just came back after delivering the macarons to Hades and he ate a couple of them already
*Small happy dance*
*Small happy dance*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!