13 Feb 2024, 01:20
Let's Chat!
That Valentine's Errand was pretty cute. I had to get Arg involved somehow lol
13 Feb 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]Aw, I'm sure Kaitlyn will have a crush on someone soon!
Love isn't a plague! But my bf is doing something special on Valentines Day and I'm excited!
Love isn't a plague! But my bf is doing something special on Valentines Day and I'm excited!
13 Feb 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
You mean the cupcakes? It was horrible. All that sickly sweet pink and hearts and sprinkles-
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
13 Feb 2024, 01:23
Let's Chat!
Wdym Renelle? U should actually read the RP before u judge! Doesn’t Renelle have a crush?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 01:24
Let's Chat!
LOL yessss. Not Arg's thing but he wanted to do something special for his gf.
13 Feb 2024, 01:24
Let's Chat!
That’d be lovely. I’m not sure how Kaitlyn would process it. Then again, I have to remind myself that she is twelve here.
13 Feb 2024, 01:25
Let's Chat!
Yeah…It’s different when ur older
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 01:25
Let's Chat!
13 Feb 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
13 was perfect in my opinion as well. My son is 13 and I see how obsessed he is lool
13 Feb 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
Yeah…..u don’t want that taking up their life……too much high school drama
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money