Back 4290 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

That Valentine's Errand was pretty cute. I had to get Arg involved somehow lol
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Aw, I'm sure Kaitlyn will have a crush on someone soon!

Love isn't a plague! But my bf is doing something special on Valentines Day and I'm excited!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
You mean the cupcakes? It was horrible. All that sickly sweet pink and hearts and sprinkles-

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Wdym Renelle? U should actually read the RP before u judge! Doesn’t Renelle have a crush?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
LOL yessss. Not Arg's thing but he wanted to do something special for his gf.
OOC Let's Chat!
That’d be lovely. I’m not sure how Kaitlyn would process it. Then again, I have to remind myself that she is twelve here.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah…It’s different when ur older

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
i personally am not writing romantic threads for sage until she’s at least 13. she’s too young for dating in my opinion.

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
13 was perfect in my opinion as well. My son is 13 and I see how obsessed he is lool
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah…..u don’t want that taking up their life……too much high school drama

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4290 / 18141