13 Feb 2024, 01:00
Let's Chat!
Might have to do that. I just don't like writing solos too much.
13 Feb 2024, 01:00
Let's Chat!
Aww write with someone! Do you not have a partner?Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:00Might have to do that. I just don't like writing solos too much.
13 Feb 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
Just waiting on replies at the moment.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:00Aww write with someone! Do you not have a partner?Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:00Might have to do that. I just don't like writing solos too much.
13 Feb 2024, 01:03
Let's Chat!
Oh. SaaameArgahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:02Just waiting on replies at the moment.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:00Aww write with someone! Do you not have a partner?Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:00Might have to do that. I just don't like writing solos too much.
13 Feb 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
I need to write my replies. And a solo where Kaitlyn brings her pet into her dorm for the first time.
13 Feb 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
OOOOO FUNKaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:04 I need to write my replies. And a solo where Kaitlyn brings her pet into her dorm for the first time.
13 Feb 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
Sadly, you won’t be able to read it, when I post it.
when I do write it, I can always send it to you.
13 Feb 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
13 Feb 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
*sigh* Wrote Bailey’s first romantic interaction!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money