Back 4282 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Quinn Brook wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:15
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:13
Quinn Brook wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:12
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:06 Oh no! Hope ur not getting sick!!!
Me too!
Being sick sucks…
Yeah it does... Hopefully this is just a cold-not a bad one!
Yeah true true

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:13
Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:08
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:02 Hi! Can somebody suggest some RP thread where I can participate? Since I have no spells/potions/abilities so far.
hello! there should be a thread somewhere where you can request for a rp partner, i will try to find it for you! <3
here's the thread @Dibyarup James Roycewell here!

i'm not too sure on that one sorry, it shouldn't take too long before you're registered though!
Thank you so much @Paige Mallary! So everyone who wants to start a new RP posts their RP proposal here. And those interested to participate will send and Owl to the person who posted the proposal. And then the RP will be conducted in a private thread created by the person who proposed the idea, am I right?

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, except this thread is not required. It is just a good idea for those that do not know players already or those that want to make new friends.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
OOC Let's Chat!
And are RPs always conducted in private threads? Or do we have public RPs too? If so, is there a page where I can read about all RP rules, etc.

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
OOC Let's Chat!
I mean, u can interact with other users, but it’s usually not huge RP’s the biggest one I saw was maybe 5 or 6 ppl.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Unless its a ball or big event then you got a lot of people

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Depends on the user and the thread. I find smaller threads more enjoyable, they go faster. But they can be as big as you want.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
OOC Let's Chat!
I guess it also depends on the reply time of the user you are interacting with and how busy they are OOC

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:36 Depends on the user and the thread. I find smaller threads more enjoyable, they go faster. But they can be as big as you want.
Is your ency 2000 words??? Jeesh it's long but also awesome!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:21 And are RPs always conducted in private threads? Or do we have public RPs too? If so, is there a page where I can read about all RP rules, etc.
RPs can be private or open. usually private RPs are organized by those participating through owls. You can find or apply for RP partners here and organize your own RP. Open RPs will be marked by [open] next to the title by the creator of the thread or you can click on the thread and see if they are interacting with someone or not (if they are they'll most likely mention [@] the person in question). I assume you can learn more here. Hope this helped
Last edited by Alyx Aberd on 12 Feb 2024, 22:46, edited 1 time in total.

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
Back 4282 / 18141