12 Feb 2024, 18:57
Let's Chat!
What are you doing? *raises an eyebrow*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 19:03
Let's Chat!
Ngl wasnt expecting headmaster to respond. i do feel bad typing that one message but i was uh kind of upset-
12 Feb 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
Lol I misread that. I thought you wrote "Naughty Kim!!" and was like, WHY AM I NAUGHTY?!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
12 Feb 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
I am having Paneer Butter Masala today.
Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
12 Feb 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
No worries mate. There's always next time!Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 19:03 Ngl wasnt expecting headmaster to respond. i do feel bad typing that one message but i was uh kind of upset-
Me!? I'm not doing anything!
Just --- observing.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
12 Feb 2024, 19:07
Let's Chat!
Hey @Kaitlyn thanks. Any suggestions for me to get started?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 18:06Hi and welcome to Hio! You can roleplay with others as you wait.Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:51 Hi! Just finished my Index Registration. Time to wait!
Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
12 Feb 2024, 19:10
Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire got a ...rumor. And was watching Bailey and I
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 19:13
Let's Chat!
I know right!!! Not pushing anyone in a lake
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews