Back 4269 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

My favorite kind!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Rlly?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Now I'm hungry with all this pizza talk!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Really!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmmmm…..*offers slice to Lily*

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
*takes it* i love ya Bailey this stuff is delicious

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
*likes math and pizza*
OOC Let's Chat!
Awwww! That's so cuwute!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin........

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
*smiles and winks at Lily*

Yes, dear sis?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 4269 / 18141