12 Feb 2024, 16:32
Let's Chat!
Rapunzel
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
12 Feb 2024, 16:32
Let's Chat!
snow!!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Feb 2024, 16:33
Let's Chat!
I agree with Brian on this one
BAILEY!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 16:33
Let's Chat!
lilssss!!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Feb 2024, 16:33
Let's Chat!
hi guys i js had the most terriblest bday ever can yall tell some jokes

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
12 Feb 2024, 16:34
Let's Chat!
Bailey!!!! *tackles*
Also, I’m so sorry Jam. I hope everything’s okay
Also, I’m so sorry Jam. I hope everything’s okay
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
12 Feb 2024, 16:34
Let's Chat!
How many tickles does it take for an octupus to laugh?Jam Chong wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:33 hi guys i js had the most terriblest bday ever can yall tell some jokes![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 16:38
Let's Chat!
hiiiiii *hugs* let me finish my chem real quick and i'll get you a reply!!Bailey Ledges wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:34 Bailey!!!! *tackles*
Also, I’m so sorry Jam. I hope everything’s okay
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Feb 2024, 16:40
Let's Chat!
how manyy?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:34How many tickles does it take for an octupus to laugh?Jam Chong wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:33 hi guys i js had the most terriblest bday ever can yall tell some jokes![]()
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
12 Feb 2024, 16:41
Let's Chat!
Ten-tickles!Jam Chong wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:40how manyy?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:34How many tickles does it take for an octupus to laugh?Jam Chong wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:33 hi guys i js had the most terriblest bday ever can yall tell some jokes![]()
(And yes they are terrible)
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews