12 Feb 2024, 16:05
Let's Chat!
Why do u even watch that tho Brian?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
12 Feb 2024, 16:09
Let's Chat!
And i got a freaking t god dang it after i spent 5 hours all day to finish the work and 2 hours on that specific one but "It has ai content" im sorry professor but thats bullcrap- (ngl i hope he aint on this)
12 Feb 2024, 16:10
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof help! I'm totally not listening to a sad song and I'm totally not about to cry
12 Feb 2024, 16:32
Let's Chat!
You're welcomeLinda Ramirez wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 08:38Thank you Mysti
I'm great, I'll be replying to rps and post in broom racing today
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
12 Feb 2024, 16:32
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:26hello again tracyBye, Bailey!
helloooo againnn!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
