Back 4261 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 15:16 Lol glad OUR team won!!
True OUR is it bad i was laughing at the 49er player crying cause he was the one that didnt catch the ot touchdown pass-
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily! I thought we were friends! :-(

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
*snickers* Drama lemme just *grabs tea*
OOC Let's Chat!
tbh idk anything about football i was just cheering chiefs because of my girl taylor

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
I aint a fan of her but the thing with kelce and her was adorable-
OOC Let's Chat!
ROFL. I loved Taylor’s necklace.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 15:20 Lily! I thought we were friends! :-(
We are!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
But u cheer on the Chiefs! :-(

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Cause they were better- she chose the right team
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4261 / 18141