12 Feb 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
H-He thinks my jealousy is cuteAtlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:37That would be cute if you go jealous, Mrs Anderson!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:51I am not jealous, I trust LucianAtlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:47Don't be jealous, that's my brotherElisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:42Go get a room to do all this poking -00( ¬ _¬)Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:23
I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you?*giggles and pokes back*
![]()
*whispers* But what if I am jealous, Mr.Anderson? ¬‿¬
*shrugs*Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:41awww do you want to be poked too?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:42Go get a room to do all this poking -00( ¬ _¬)Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:23I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you?*giggles and pokes back*
@Atlas Anderson I’ve never heard of that one!! enjoy yourself mate!
and for the record: love ain’t embarrassing![]()
Love is embarassing
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
12 Feb 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Feb 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
Lol, nice!Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:47 Brian just sitting on the railing on the astronomy tower. (That would be me)
12 Feb 2024, 14:56
Let's Chat!
I officially got 0 hours 0 minutes and even 0 seconds of sleep- stupid booms non-stop
12 Feb 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
Booms?? Like war booms or...Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:56 I officially got 0 hours 0 minutes and even 0 seconds of sleep- stupid booms non-stop![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 15:06
Let's Chat!
Oof! I’m sorry!Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:56 I officially got 0 hours 0 minutes and even 0 seconds of sleep- stupid booms non-stop![]()
12 Feb 2024, 15:06
Let's Chat!
other 4th of July booms- not fireworksLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 15:04Booms?? Like war booms or...Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:56 I officially got 0 hours 0 minutes and even 0 seconds of sleep- stupid booms non-stop![]()
12 Feb 2024, 15:09
Let's Chat!
Yeah that’s hard.
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
12 Feb 2024, 15:11
Let's Chat!
And when you think about what was at night a certain "Event" that my team won HAH
12 Feb 2024, 15:16
Let's Chat!
Lol glad OUR team won!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews