Back 4260 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:37
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:51
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:42
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:23

I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you? <3 *giggles and pokes back*
Go get a room to do all this poking -00( ¬ _¬)
Don't be jealous, that's my brother 😂
I am not jealous, I trust Lucian

*whispers* But what if I am jealous, Mr.Anderson? ¬‿¬
That would be cute if you go jealous, Mrs Anderson!
H-He thinks my jealousy is cute :blush:
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:41
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:42
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:23
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:21
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:18

Luuuuuuuccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *pokes again*
How are you brother <3 *pokes nose*
I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you? <3 *giggles and pokes back*
Go get a room to do all this poking -00( ¬ _¬)
awww do you want to be poked too?

@Atlas Anderson I’ve never heard of that one!! enjoy yourself mate!

and for the record: love ain’t embarrassing ^^
*shrugs*

Love is embarassing

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:47 Brian just sitting on the railing on the astronomy tower. (That would be me)
Lol, nice!
OOC Let's Chat!
I officially got 0 hours 0 minutes and even 0 seconds of sleep- stupid booms non-stop :cry2:
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:56 I officially got 0 hours 0 minutes and even 0 seconds of sleep- stupid booms non-stop :cry2:
Booms?? Like war booms or...

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:56 I officially got 0 hours 0 minutes and even 0 seconds of sleep- stupid booms non-stop :cry2:
Oof! I’m sorry!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 15:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:56 I officially got 0 hours 0 minutes and even 0 seconds of sleep- stupid booms non-stop :cry2:
Booms?? Like war booms or...
other 4th of July booms- not fireworks
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah that’s hard.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
And when you think about what was at night a certain "Event" that my team won HAH
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol glad OUR team won!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4260 / 18141