Writing Club
Name: Kaitlyn Connor
Reason For Joining: to help me plot better and to be a better writer
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: no. I have tried to write a book before, but stopped due to how dark the story was and the lack of a plot (plus no time).
Writing Experience: many fanfics, and several roleplaying sites I’m on (I can write 1000+ words in a post)
Anything Else?: nada
Writing Club
Welcome to the club Kaitlyn!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Thank you, Delainie!
Writing Club
Ofc! I Hope you have tons of fun here!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Name: Lavinia
Reason For Joining: I'm working on a novel right now! I would love a group to motivate me and get advice and ideas.
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: I've written two full-length scripts before, but I have not finished a book, no.
Writing Experience: Pretty good I would hope!
Anything Else?: I might not be confident with sharing right away, but I will share some information in moderation (publicly) whenever I feel comfortable enough.
Reason For Joining: I'm working on a novel right now! I would love a group to motivate me and get advice and ideas.
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: I've written two full-length scripts before, but I have not finished a book, no.
Writing Experience: Pretty good I would hope!
Anything Else?: I might not be confident with sharing right away, but I will share some information in moderation (publicly) whenever I feel comfortable enough.
If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
Writing Club
Addedddd
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”