Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members

:bye:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Lele!!

Oh my gosh guys I made so many lemon things yesterday in all reality all I made was lemon bars, lemon curd, and a lemon ganache, but it felt like a lot more (mostly due to the amount of dishes I managed to use)

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
I miss lemon!!! It used to be one of my favorite things along with chocolate ; ; now I can't eat either.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Kim Sato wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:14 I miss lemon!!! It used to be one of my favorite things along with chocolate ; ; now I can't eat either.
awww oh nooooo -hugs-

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade