Back 4235 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Amanda Johnson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 00:42 Goodnight all
Goodnight, Amanda! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello 🤗


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 00:55 Hello 🤗
Hiii

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you two?


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. How 'bout the rest of you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 00:56 How are you two?
I'm good! About to make a RP partner request. Did you just change your profile picture?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Kyle changes his pfp too many times

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes I did.... Twice


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 4235 / 18141