Back 4227 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

MEEEE!!!!! 49ers!!!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
:eyes: It's that time again? I thought it wasn't until later on...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, (unfortunately) its that time again

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Kim, it's always on the second Sunday of this month. I forgot who's playing tho, but imma watch the half-time show and now I have Super Bowl by Stray Kids in my mind

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey does the fake Hogsmeade pass actually work?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 17:42 :eyes: It's that time again? I thought it wasn't until later on...
I had the same reaction, I-I forgot of it :sweatingbullets:

Btw 🎉Happy HiOversary🎉

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 17:45 Kim, it's always on the second Sunday of this month. I forgot who's playing tho, but imma watch the half-time show and now I have Super Bowl by Stray Kids in my mind
Heh. <3 Their songs are earworms, once you hear it you can never get it out of your mind again!
That is both a good and bad thing sometimes...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]That's very true, Kim!

@Bailey Ledges the fake permission form grants you access to the Room of Requirement and Hogsmeade

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m going out with my friend today for a bit, then we’re coming back to my house n yeah gonna watch the Super Bowl. Go Chiefs!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice, have fun, Del!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4227 / 18141