Back 4219 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I will probably not write nearly as much in any future replies, as my post already met the requirements. I don't think you need to, either, Tracey.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! I decided Tracey will send a cupcake to Kaitlyn and maybe to Klynn, since he's her crush

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 03:27
Yay! I decided Tracey will send a cupcake to Kaitlyn and maybe to Klynn, since he's her crush
Nice! Why not? :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Dunno who the third one will go to

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe Tracey’s best friend??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 03:38
Dunno who the third one will go to
I don't know for Kaitlyn, either.
OOC Let's Chat!
I still need two more people for the cupcake thing...
OOC Let's Chat!
Send one to Renelle!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Ren!!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyyy

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
Back 4219 / 18141