11 Feb 2024, 03:23
Let's Chat!
I will probably not write nearly as much in any future replies, as my post already met the requirements. I don't think you need to, either, Tracey.
11 Feb 2024, 03:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! I decided Tracey will send a cupcake to Kaitlyn and maybe to Klynn, since he's her crush
11 Feb 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 03:27Nice! Why not?Yay! I decided Tracey will send a cupcake to Kaitlyn and maybe to Klynn, since he's her crush
11 Feb 2024, 03:42
Let's Chat!
Maybe Tracey’s best friend??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 03:45
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 03:38I don't know for Kaitlyn, either.Dunno who the third one will go to
11 Feb 2024, 05:03
Let's Chat!
Hi Ren!!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 05:04
Let's Chat!