11 Feb 2024, 02:49
Let's Chat!
[quote]I used to eat them when I was kid
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Feb 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
11 Feb 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
[quote]Maybe she'll change it back after valentines day, but for now, no
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Feb 2024, 02:58
Let's Chat!
I think Delβs gonna stay as a brunette
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
11 Feb 2024, 03:03
Let's Chat!
[quote]Your gonna have to wait a while for my reply. Or I could just write 200 word replies
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Feb 2024, 03:05
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 03:03Feel free to take your time responding to it. It doesn't have to be immediate or anything.Your gonna have to wait a while for my reply. Or I could just write 200 word replies
11 Feb 2024, 03:07
Let's Chat!
[quote]Alright!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Feb 2024, 03:17
Let's Chat!
Omg thatβs so good!!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
11 Feb 2024, 03:20
Let's Chat!
[quote]Can I just not write 600 word replies?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish