Back 4217 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
It was a link to a picture

Yesss I use postimages it’s great!!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Postimages lets you upload pictures without it being a link to something
OOC Let's Chat!
I just had 4 packs of Gushers and I feel like puking now 😭

β€œIt is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
I like to take off the link, but yes, it works. Or you can use postimages. Whichever works best for you.
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll oof, but gushers r rly good

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
What are gushers? LOL

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
They are like gummies with juice inside. Theres like 10 per pack and I just had 4 packs. I literally cant move lmao

β€œIt is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
OH NO :lol:

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4217 / 18141