10 Feb 2024, 15:09
Let's Chat!
Hey no problem Quinn!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
10 Feb 2024, 15:10
Let's Chat!
Hi, Simon (happy early birthday)
Bailey, you got 15 lol.... Your welcome!!
Bailey, you got 15 lol.... Your welcome!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
10 Feb 2024, 15:12
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah, thank you! I’ll get u an extra treat from the ice cream parlor!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
10 Feb 2024, 15:12
Let's Chat!
Hey Lily. I didn’t realize it was THIS week! I thought I had another week or so until his birthday
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
10 Feb 2024, 15:16
Let's Chat!
They grow up so fast
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
10 Feb 2024, 15:18
Let's Chat!
Oh yea Renelle sorry I forgot to give u something lol. I’ll give u some ice cream
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
10 Feb 2024, 15:19
Let's Chat!
It’s so sad
To think Renelle’s gonna be 12 soon- Simon is really getting past his prime
Thanks Bailey! Hold on Imma give you something too-
Thanks Bailey! Hold on Imma give you something too-
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
10 Feb 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
I know right! It seems lime just yesterday that Lily became part of this site.
Bailey, don't worry about it!!
Bailey, don't worry about it!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
10 Feb 2024, 15:22
Let's Chat!
U sure? I just go to wait until I get some more sickles. It’s really not anything…Also, u gave me soooo many chocolate frog cards! I can’t NOT give u anything!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money