Back 4202 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey no problem Quinn!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, Simon (happy early birthday)

Bailey, you got 15 lol.... Your welcome!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh yeah, thank you! I’ll get u an extra treat from the ice cream parlor!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Lily. I didn’t realize it was THIS week! I thought I had another week or so until his birthday

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Time sure flies!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
They grow up so fast :'(

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh yea Renelle sorry I forgot to give u something lol. I’ll give u some ice cream

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s so sad :cry: To think Renelle’s gonna be 12 soon- Simon is really getting past his prime

Thanks Bailey! Hold on Imma give you something too-

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I know right! It seems lime just yesterday that Lily became part of this site.

Bailey, don't worry about it!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
U sure? I just go to wait until I get some more sickles. It’s really not anything…Also, u gave me soooo many chocolate frog cards! I can’t NOT give u anything!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4202 / 18141