10 Feb 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
Okay, I’ll try to hand out as much as I can. Here’s how it’s gonna work: First ppl I see, then my chaos noodles, then the rest of u. Don’t worry, you’ll all get something provided u owl me what u want. I have two mugs of butterbeer, two pitchers of pomegranate juice, and some butterscotch. Ill try to restock in two hours.
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
10 Feb 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
Would you like some copies of Chocolate Frog cards?Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:54 Okay, I’ll try to hand out as much as I can. Here’s how it’s gonna work: First ppl I see, then my chaos noodles, then the rest of u. Don’t worry, you’ll all get something provided u owl me what u want. I have two mugs of butterbeer, two pitchers of pomegranate juice, and some butterscotch. Ill try to restock in two hours.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
10 Feb 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
Uh, yes pls! What would u like in return?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
10 Feb 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
Nothing!! I have 11 copies I'll send over
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
10 Feb 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
Wow thx!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
10 Feb 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
Happy weekend, h.io!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
10 Feb 2024, 15:07
Let's Chat!
Thanks Bailey!
|
|
10 Feb 2024, 15:07
Let's Chat!
Hi hi Kaitlyn! How’ve you been?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)