Back 4201 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yum! Free food!
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay, I’ll try to hand out as much as I can. Here’s how it’s gonna work: First ppl I see, then my chaos noodles, then the rest of u. Don’t worry, you’ll all get something provided u owl me what u want. I have two mugs of butterbeer, two pitchers of pomegranate juice, and some butterscotch. Ill try to restock in two hours.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:54 Okay, I’ll try to hand out as much as I can. Here’s how it’s gonna work: First ppl I see, then my chaos noodles, then the rest of u. Don’t worry, you’ll all get something provided u owl me what u want. I have two mugs of butterbeer, two pitchers of pomegranate juice, and some butterscotch. Ill try to restock in two hours.
Would you like some copies of Chocolate Frog cards?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Uh, yes pls! What would u like in return?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:58 Uh, yes pls! What would u like in return?
Nothing!! I have 11 copies I'll send over

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow thx!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy weekend, h.io! 💛

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Bailey!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi Kaitlyn! How’ve you been?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 4201 / 18141