Back 4192 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

1st rule Olivia....Have fun!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]2nd rule, don't double post! Why is that even a rule?
OOC Let's Chat!
It is considered spam, I think
Last edited by Mari Alves on 10 Feb 2024, 00:06, edited 1 time in total.

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
OOC Let's Chat!
Because people were yes spamming post after post to either bump stuff after a few minutes or going word-by-word. It was intensely annoying so we made it a rule because some people needed guidelines.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
OOC Let's Chat!
That does make sense, unfortunately.
OOC Let's Chat!
BILLIE EILISH SELLS PERFUME NOW!!!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 21:51 I chose a quote abt joy, because that’s all Bailey wants to be
Mate, Bailey sounds awesomΓ©. We're gonna get along swell!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 4192 / 18141