10 Feb 2024, 00:03
Let's Chat!
1st rule Olivia....Have fun!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
10 Feb 2024, 00:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]2nd rule, don't double post! Why is that even a rule?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Feb 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
It is considered spam, I think
Last edited by Mari Alves on 10 Feb 2024, 00:06, edited 1 time in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
10 Feb 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]oh ok
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Feb 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
Because people were yes spamming post after post to either bump stuff after a few minutes or going word-by-word. It was intensely annoying so we made it a rule because some people needed guidelines.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
10 Feb 2024, 00:12
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yeah, it does
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Feb 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!
BILLIE EILISH SELLS PERFUME NOW!!!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
10 Feb 2024, 00:24
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm allergic to perfume
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Feb 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
Mate, Bailey sounds awesomΓ©. We're gonna get along swell!Bailey Ledges wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 21:51 I chose a quote abt joy, because thatβs all Bailey wants to be
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire