Charming A Frenemy Pv Ethan Ford

║
║
Image posted by the member
║
║
Interacting with: @Ethan Ford
Word Count: 237/200
Outfit:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
║
║
║
║
Minnie walked into class and groaned. It wasn't as if she hated the class, she just was so over the day. A few people stared at her and she blushed. Chocolate frogs! I hope that the teacher didn't notice. She didn't want Charms class to start with a disaster.

When she sat down, a jar fell out of her brown bag. She bent down to pick it up and realized what it was. It was some U-No-Poo. She had been in Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and her troublemaker instinct kicked in, so she bought a jar of it. She hadn't gotten a chance to use it yet, so she thought that now was a perfect opportunity. But who should it be? She looked around the classroom, not seeing anyone jump out particularly.

"Hey, you." She spoke to a kid she'd never seen before. "What's your name?" She thought he looked like he wouldn't mind getting U-No-Poo. He would be her target, she had decided. "I got some candy that I don't really want. You seem like you would want it. You want it?" She concealed her smile and gave an innocent face, trying to hide her glee. This is going perfectly!
║
║
║
║

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills