Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I have cold coffee currently

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Whaaat! We ain't talking 'bout boba nor coffee, we talking 'bout this here trophy ๐Ÿ†

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmmmmm

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:04
I ran out of boba and I'm at work :(

Boba is better than a trophy
You are a walking dictionary of facts

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lol!! Still winning..

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:12
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:04
I ran out of boba and I'm at work :(

Boba is better than a trophy
You are a walking dictionary of facts
Why thank you!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
what is boba??

โ€ Ency โ€ If you want to see a rainbow, you have to go through the rain โ€
Sta: 4| Eva: 5 | Str: 3 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 5 | Werewolf

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Bubble Tea. It's a drink which was first created in Taiwan, but is sold all over the world, I think