9 Feb 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
WHOA! *is tackled*
Doing good! You seem especially happy today. I like that!
Doing good! You seem especially happy today. I like that!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Feb 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
Oh god I may need yeeted in the lake again- History of magic Be like Describe a Wildcat strike-
9 Feb 2024, 17:41
Let's Chat!
I'm not really but I'm acting it, i am excited for tech crew after school but things been rough lately.Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:30 WHOA! *is tackled*
Doing good! You seem especially happy today. I like that!
But it's okay lifes fineeee
*gets up and dances off to the side*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Feb 2024, 17:47
Let's Chat!
And still here!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 17:51
Let's Chat!
*yeets Lily into lake*
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:41I'm not really but I'm acting it, i am excited for tech crew after school but things been rough lately.Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:30 WHOA! *is tackled*
Doing good! You seem especially happy today. I like that!
But it's okay lifes fineeee
*gets up and dances off to the side*
Oof. Sorry mate. But happy you've got tech crew!
Ah! That must be the one with the kneazles.Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:32 Oh god I may need yeeted in the lake again- History of magic Be like Describe a Wildcat strike-
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Feb 2024, 17:51
Let's Chat!
The RP for that one is fun!!Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:32 Oh god I may need yeeted in the lake again- History of magic Be like Describe a Wildcat strike-
9 Feb 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
Uhh- nope its about the gargoyle strikeColin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:51*yeets Lily into lake*
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:41I'm not really but I'm acting it, i am excited for tech crew after school but things been rough lately.Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:30 WHOA! *is tackled*
Doing good! You seem especially happy today. I like that!
But it's okay lifes fineeee
*gets up and dances off to the side*
Oof. Sorry mate. But happy you've got tech crew!
Ah! That must be the one with the kneazles.Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:32 Oh god I may need yeeted in the lake again- History of magic Be like Describe a Wildcat strike-
9 Feb 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
*pulls Colin in with me and swims around joyfully*Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:51*yeets Lily into lake*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
Pft he got karmaLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:54*pulls Colin in with me and swims around joyfully*Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:51*yeets Lily into lake*
9 Feb 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
We're close lolBrian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:55Pft he got karmaLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:54*pulls Colin in with me and swims around joyfully*Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:51*yeets Lily into lake*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews