Back 4174 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

WHOA! *is tackled*

Doing good! You seem especially happy today. I like that!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh god I may need yeeted in the lake again- History of magic Be like Describe a Wildcat strike-
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:30 WHOA! *is tackled*

Doing good! You seem especially happy today. I like that!
I'm not really but I'm acting it, i am excited for tech crew after school but things been rough lately.

But it's okay lifes fineeee

*gets up and dances off to the side*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:27 Ayo! How was your swim?

I saw dear Lily was here! Hi Keith!!
And still here!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:27 Ayo! How was your swim?

I saw dear Lily was here! Hi Keith!!
And still here!!
*yeets Lily into lake*
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:30 WHOA! *is tackled*

Doing good! You seem especially happy today. I like that!
I'm not really but I'm acting it, i am excited for tech crew after school but things been rough lately.

But it's okay lifes fineeee

*gets up and dances off to the side*

Oof. Sorry mate. But happy you've got tech crew!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:32 Oh god I may need yeeted in the lake again- History of magic Be like Describe a Wildcat strike-
Ah! That must be the one with the kneazles.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:32 Oh god I may need yeeted in the lake again- History of magic Be like Describe a Wildcat strike-
The RP for that one is fun!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:51
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:27 Ayo! How was your swim?

I saw dear Lily was here! Hi Keith!!
And still here!!
*yeets Lily into lake*
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:30 WHOA! *is tackled*

Doing good! You seem especially happy today. I like that!
I'm not really but I'm acting it, i am excited for tech crew after school but things been rough lately.

But it's okay lifes fineeee

*gets up and dances off to the side*

Oof. Sorry mate. But happy you've got tech crew!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:32 Oh god I may need yeeted in the lake again- History of magic Be like Describe a Wildcat strike-
Ah! That must be the one with the kneazles.
Uhh- nope its about the gargoyle strike
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:51
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:27 Ayo! How was your swim?

I saw dear Lily was here! Hi Keith!!
And still here!!
*yeets Lily into lake*
*pulls Colin in with me and swims around joyfully*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:54
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:51
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:27 Ayo! How was your swim?

I saw dear Lily was here! Hi Keith!!
And still here!!
*yeets Lily into lake*
*pulls Colin in with me and swims around joyfully*
Pft he got karma
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:55
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:54
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:51
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:27 Ayo! How was your swim?

I saw dear Lily was here! Hi Keith!!
And still here!!
*yeets Lily into lake*
*pulls Colin in with me and swims around joyfully*
Pft he got karma
We're close lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4174 / 18141