Back 4168 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello! how is everyone doing?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:17 Hello! how is everyone doing?
Hi Brian! I’m alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:17 Hello! how is everyone doing?
Hi! I'm good. How are you?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's ok! @Inara Yang

Happy CNY!!!!! Happy Year of the Dragon!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tired and sick and tired of Work-
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh ya!!!! Happy CNY for the people in China!!!!

I'm sorry, Brian

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everybody !

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooop, I forgot. Happy CNY!

And, ugh, I'm sorry, Brian. I'm still getting over a cold myself.

Hey Eden!
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you today ?

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh yeah it is CNY. Happy CNY!
Back 4168 / 18141