Back 4165 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I mean, I should be sleeping right now

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
Shoulds are merely a suggestion, stay up as late as you want

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle, stop being a bad influence

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
As a prefect, I would never! Frankly, I’m offended, dear Elisa!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 15:32 Shoulds are merely a suggestion, stay up as late as you want
A very exemplary prefect.

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
You just adviced to stay up as late as they want

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
See? Kit gets it!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 15:37 See? Kit gets it!
:rofl:

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:34 How r u??
I'm good!! You?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4165 / 18141