What song are you currently listening to?

Diana ~one direction

And I'm a monster on the hill

What song are you currently listening to?
i am moana - moana

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
Bicycle- RM

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Umaasa - Calein

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

What song are you currently listening to?
right hand man - hamilton

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
Sorry- Halsey

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

What song are you currently listening to?
Mr. Forgettable - David Kushner

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

What song are you currently listening to?
Omgggg! I LOVEEE David Kushner, and this song! :love2:

when the party's over- billie eilish

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Sticker ~ NCT 127

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

What song are you currently listening to?
Mari Alves wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 00:14 Omgggg! I LOVEEE David Kushner, and this song! :love2:

when the party's over- billie eilish
yess! me too!
I love that song! I just added it to my playlist recently (along with Mr. Forgettable lol)!

Karma - AJR

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -