Back 4163 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:45
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:42 Good morning! <3
Morning to you! How are you?
I’m alright. Thankfully not too tired for once. 😂 How are you?
Oh that's so gtkkk! I'm alright ig tyfa! Wydd?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 07:46
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:29 heyy kaito!
hey!! how are you?
im good hru?

hello everyone!! just wanted to say hello before leaving for work <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hey dela!! hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good! Super tired lol
Hbu??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hola baibai


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
im good!! finishing my school for today (i only had history) before i go to work!!
hey keithy! hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:45
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:42 Good morning! <3
Morning to you! How are you?
I’m alright. Thankfully not too tired for once. 😂 How are you?
Oh that's so gtkkk! I'm alright ig tyfa! Wydd?
awesome! :) I need to respond to two topics and to write a pet topic.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 15:00 im good!! finishing my school for today (i only had history) before i go to work!!
hey keithy! hru?
Oh nice!! Have fun at work!
I gtg to school now;)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4163 / 18141