Back 4158 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ok. I caught up. I think I'll start drafting the Transfiguration errand now.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Three errands going on at once is a lot, and I'm only in two of them!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 04:12
Three errands going on at once is a lot, and I'm only in two of them!
Yes, there are a lot. The Transfiguration one gives 2 house points, I think.

Gah, I clicked the wrong button and sent an owl. Sorry Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hehe, it's ok! I sent you an owl back!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 05:09
Goodnight guys!
Good night, Tracey!
Back 4158 / 18141