Back 4152 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya all!!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Good!
But in gym class we need to choreograph our own dance routines n I’m doomed

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I can help! Wait, never mind, I'm off from dancing till March :(
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof that sucks
What type of dance do u do??
Maybe u can owl me moves lol

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I do all types of dance, but am sticking with freestyle for now. What I'd do is just look at loop group dance practices to get an idea, that's what I do if I'm not sure how to start
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:57
I do all types of dance, but am sticking with freestyle for now. What I'd do is just look at loop group dance practices to get an idea, that's what I do if I'm not sure how to start
Wish i could dance. I'm not very coordinating.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh. I can't dance till March cause I might have a broken bone in my leg
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo damn. I'm sorry!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4152 / 18141