Back 4149 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Me looking at the Remembrall seeing how many times I've been quoted in a single day:
OOC Let's Chat!
Mine sometimes doesn’t give me the notification
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:00
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:51
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:47
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:44

I’m okay! Just watching youtube. Wbu?
Using Walmart phones. It’s crazy there are text messages from 2020 on an iPhone 15 and I’m like wait.,, has this been used????
What are walmart phones??

@Bailey Glade how was piano? Have fun with your spar!!! I’m sure you will crush tour opponent! Haha. You’re so good at it

@Bailey Ledges aww did Bailey’s magical mum or dad not talk about the Wizarding World or have anything magical? Lmaoo yes @Colin McCoire!! Your nickname is now Corgi, Bailey (Ledges), and sure we can!
Phones that Walmart sells lol. What’s my nickname??
Oh! It’s a phone you’ve bought like how mine is with Tesco. Jesus yes why are there messages on there-

Lils! Haha.


Oh i didn't buy it. It was one on display i was using while my mother spent 2 hours shopping.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Eep! I’m so excited. In half an hour, I can collect my daily allowance and I will have enough to buy a bunny.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:51 Eep! I’m so excited. In half an hour, I can collect my daily allowance and I will have enough to buy a bunny.
Awesome. What will you name it?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:51 Eep! I’m so excited. In half an hour, I can collect my daily allowance and I will have enough to buy a bunny.
Awesome. What will you name it?
No idea yet. Lol. I also need to write the rp for it. I’m currently torn between Kaitlyn finding one or just buying it from the shop.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:51 Eep! I’m so excited. In half an hour, I can collect my daily allowance and I will have enough to buy a bunny.
Awesome. What will you name it?
No idea yet. Lol. I also need to write the rp for it. I’m currently torn between Kaitlyn finding one or just buying it from the shop.
Hmm have fun!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
*spawns* Hello everyone! How we all doing today?

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
Back 4149 / 18141