Back 4142 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kim Sato wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:09 Trying to figure out what I have to do ahhhhhhhhhhhh
lol just let me do some replies/finish these replies and you'll have something to do

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I already have stuff to do. Too much stuff. AHHHH.
Kim's gonna go clean up the Trans room too.
Yet another errand again.
THERE ARE 3 ACTIVE ERRANDS NOW AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
-flops over-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
EPIK

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:11 Oh I already have stuff to do. Too much stuff. AHHHH.
Kim's gonna go clean up the Trans room too.
Yet another errand again.
THERE ARE 3 ACTIVE ERRANDS NOW AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
-flops over-
im so excited about the errands haha
LMAO too much stuff - never lol

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
jsdfkljsfljsfkldjslfjsdf - that's my brain right now.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:28 I FINISHED IT WAHOOOOOOOOOOO
Strong work young Hufflepuffinstuff!! <3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:28 I FINISHED IT WAHOOOOOOOOOOO
Strong work young Hufflepuffinstuff!! <3
I just finished more then half my work for the optional soo maybe i should be saying "you better watch out :evil:"
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:21
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:28 I FINISHED IT WAHOOOOOOOOOOO
Strong work young Hufflepuffinstuff!! <3
I just finished more then half my work for the optional soo maybe i should be saying "you better watch out :evil:"
SUS!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:23
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:21
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:28 I FINISHED IT WAHOOOOOOOOOOO
Strong work young Hufflepuffinstuff!! <3
I just finished more then half my work for the optional soo maybe i should be saying "you better watch out :evil:"

This aint among us

SUS!
OOC Let's Chat!
ok time to finish the 246great reply i started this morning lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4142 / 18141