Last person to post wins!
[quote]I know right!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
GREETINGS
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Last person to post wins!
HI
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Hi!!! please dont double post
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
hello
β Ency β If you want to see a rainbow, you have to go through the rain β
Sta: 4| Eva: 5 | Str: 3 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 5 | Werewolf
Sta: 4| Eva: 5 | Str: 3 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 5 | Werewolf