Last person to post wins!
[quote]Oh dear, I remember. Now I'm offended!
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Lol i just learned that crap again yesterday- AND I LEARNED IT WHEN I WAS LIKE 5
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Wow
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
[quote]I graduated school and almost failed social studies
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Nice. I was always good at English
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Oh, same! Like, math is useless for my job, but then again, I'm glad I never failed a class
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
True. Iām like who even uses linear equations. We have phones for a reason
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews