Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Well well, you guys are clearly delusional

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]now can I have boba?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]why not?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Cause what? Y'know, I'm Japanese, I should get the right to have boba!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
The next protest like the tea party is gonna be the boba party haha

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]boba party? what's that?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i made it up cause remember the boston tea party protest thats why i said that