Back 4123 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 16:51 I'm doing good but the fact is I can't remember how much the fake permission slip was Since for some reason it won't let me go to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.
it's 6 galleons! shop/86

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you so I got like 5 days- that's easy
OOC Let's Chat!
yep ofc!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 16:51 I'm doing good but the fact is I can't remember how much the fake permission slip was Since for some reason it won't let me go to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.
Kekekeke...

Maybe you're considered to be a danger to their store?..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey annette


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I want to enemy RP but It isn't happening

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof poor you
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:09 I want to enemy RP but It isn't happening
lmao i tried that once but it just didn't fit with bai's personality lmao it was kinda fun tho

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
I've been trying to think of a rp idea but i just dont got a clue for one-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:10 Oof poor you
:sad:

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
Back 4123 / 18141