8 Feb 2024, 16:55
Let's Chat!
it's 6 galleons! shop/86Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 16:51 I'm doing good but the fact is I can't remember how much the fake permission slip was Since for some reason it won't let me go to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Feb 2024, 16:57
Let's Chat!
yep ofc!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Feb 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
Kekekeke...Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 16:51 I'm doing good but the fact is I can't remember how much the fake permission slip was Since for some reason it won't let me go to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.
Maybe you're considered to be a danger to their store?..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
8 Feb 2024, 17:09
Let's Chat!
Hey annette
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
8 Feb 2024, 17:11
Let's Chat!
lmao i tried that once but it just didn't fit with bai's personality lmao it was kinda fun tho
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Feb 2024, 17:12
Let's Chat!
I've been trying to think of a rp idea but i just dont got a clue for one-