Back 4120 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooo

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hi. my account wokrs again


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s good!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi !

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote] Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you ?

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Delainie, Kyle, Eden, and Tracey !
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! Hows it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright. Very tired, but alright. How are the rest of you?
Back 4120 / 18141