8 Feb 2024, 02:33
Let's Chat!
Heyooo
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
8 Feb 2024, 02:42
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
8 Feb 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
[quote]How many words does the inpc backstory gotta be? And does the inpc ability apps gotta be 400 words?
8 Feb 2024, 03:02
Let's Chat!
I’m not sure bout the backstory, but yes for the ability one. But there aren’t any applications open for iNPC’s quite yet
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
8 Feb 2024, 03:34
Let's Chat!
Oh nice.
What school r u thinking??
What school r u thinking??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
8 Feb 2024, 03:38
Let's Chat!
Where can I find the information on iNPCs? I really can't find it anywhere
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
8 Feb 2024, 03:40
Let's Chat!
Ooh very cool Tracey!!
Go to encyclopedia, then characters, click on the little down arrow I think, it’s on the top left side, click on the sub-catergory “iNPC’s”
Go to encyclopedia, then characters, click on the little down arrow I think, it’s on the top left side, click on the sub-catergory “iNPC’s”
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
8 Feb 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
Wow!! Thank you so very much!!
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.