Back 4117 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heyooo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How many words does the inpc backstory gotta be? And does the inpc ability apps gotta be 400 words?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m not sure bout the backstory, but yes for the ability one. But there aren’t any applications open for iNPC’s quite yet

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I know. I'm saving it as a draft

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh nice.
What school r u thinking??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]The one in my home country

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Where can I find the information on iNPCs? I really can't find it anywhere :sweatingbullets:

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh very cool Tracey!!

Go to encyclopedia, then characters, click on the little down arrow I think, it’s on the top left side, click on the sub-catergory “iNPC’s”

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow!! Thank you so very much!! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Back 4117 / 18141