Back 4116 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof. I have it too.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't have that problem! But today at work, I had Under The Skin by &Team in my head
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii!!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii!!!

I know I posted this like two times already,but if you are a pjo fan, come join us! Camp Jupiter (Gryffindor and Slytherin) Need some players!! If you are in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, Still come join us! Camp Half-Blood for the Win!

viewtopic.php?p=905156#p905156
OOC Let's Chat!
hiya!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone today?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!
I’m good, u??

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm great! Thanks for asking <3 All caught up on replies. But now I am bored haha

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s great!
Loll yup

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4116 / 18141