7 Feb 2024, 18:45
Let's Chat!
Hiya all!
I finished two replies, working on a third!!
I finished two replies, working on a third!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
7 Feb 2024, 19:01
Let's Chat!
I'm doing well at the moment. Going to relax a bit before I do some more writing. You?
7 Feb 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm doing good. Just chillin a work and I might do some replies
7 Feb 2024, 19:47
Let's Chat!
-pops in-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |