7 Feb 2024, 15:26
Let's Chat!
Wouldnt you if you got litterally zero sleep 0 hours 0 minutes even 0 seconds?
7 Feb 2024, 15:27
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 15:25I know. I'm just starting to write mine, too, so I don't take as long, when you post yours. haha.Imma not judge you, but why would you go back to sleep when it's 9 am?
Kaitlyn, I thought we agreed that imma start it?
------
Oof, I'm sorry to hear that Brian!
7 Feb 2024, 16:22
Let's Chat!
Good luck Tracey!
I hope you get some sleep Brian. I’m chronically not sleeping enough myself.
I hope you get some sleep Brian. I’m chronically not sleeping enough myself.
7 Feb 2024, 16:23
Let's Chat!
[quote]Y'know, I don't really do anything at work, cause I'm not dancing
7 Feb 2024, 16:25
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:23Lol, that is perfectly fine. I go in a bit later today.Y'know, I don't really do anything at work, cause I'm not dancing
7 Feb 2024, 16:32
Let's Chat!
Oh, good luck! The little I started writing features more shyness and lack of confidence. 
Kaitlyn is the type to overthink this.
Kaitlyn is the type to overthink this.